- Can past draws be used to predict winning lottery outcomes?
- Playing the national lotteries: what everyone needs to know
- The ART of staff training: responding appropriately to gamblers in need
- What do slot machine players need to know to make good gambling decisions?
- Who’s responsible for gambling responsibly?
Tag Archives: older adults
(By Barry Koen-Butt. Director of Awareness Programs and Communications at the Responsible Gambling Council) There has been a lot in the news lately about the aging population in Canada and the impact this will have on the Old Age Security … Continue reading