- Can past draws be used to predict winning lottery outcomes?
- The problem with problem gambling stats
- Casino loyalty programs: making players feel better about their losses
- Australians want freedom to gamble ... and more regulation
- Chance Meeting: An Interview with GameSense Video Star, Gus the Prospector
Tag Archives: ontario lottery corporation
(by Paul Pellizzari, Ontario Lottery Corporation). Thanks Paul Smith for asking me to guest post this week. Greetings from Toronto. My name is Paul Pellizzari, Paul Smith’s counterpart at Ontario Lottery and Gaming (OLG). I’m responsible for policy and social … Continue reading
One of the more popular tools we’ve used to teach gamblers about randomness, odds, and how slot machines work was developed by the Ontario Problem Gambling Research Centre (OPGRC), with co-funding by the Ontario Lottery Corporation (OLG). The nine-minute animated … Continue reading