- Can past draws be used to predict winning lottery outcomes?
- Are FIFA goalkeepers misinformed gamblers?
- Contributing to a Culture that supports Responsible Gambling
- CSR Assessments: Taking a second look at our advertising and marketing activities
- BCLC recognized for holiday campaign “Joy to give, but not to kids”
Tag Archives: ontario lottery corporation
(by Paul Pellizzari, Ontario Lottery Corporation). Thanks Paul Smith for asking me to guest post this week. Greetings from Toronto. My name is Paul Pellizzari, Paul Smith’s counterpart at Ontario Lottery and Gaming (OLG). I’m responsible for policy and social … Continue reading
One of the more popular tools we’ve used to teach gamblers about randomness, odds, and how slot machines work was developed by the Ontario Problem Gambling Research Centre (OPGRC), with co-funding by the Ontario Lottery Corporation (OLG). The nine-minute animated … Continue reading