- Can past draws be used to predict winning lottery outcomes?
- The ART of staff training: responding appropriately to gamblers in need
- GamTalk: Helpful, and not just for Problem Gamblers
- New GameSense Ads reflect BCLC’s approach to “responsible gambling”
- Canadian gaming jurisdictions looking to improve VSE programs
Tag Archives: ontario lottery corporation
(by Paul Pellizzari, Ontario Lottery Corporation). Thanks Paul Smith for asking me to guest post this week. Greetings from Toronto. My name is Paul Pellizzari, Paul Smith’s counterpart at Ontario Lottery and Gaming (OLG). I’m responsible for policy and social … Continue reading
One of the more popular tools we’ve used to teach gamblers about randomness, odds, and how slot machines work was developed by the Ontario Problem Gambling Research Centre (OPGRC), with co-funding by the Ontario Lottery Corporation (OLG). The nine-minute animated … Continue reading