- Can past draws be used to predict winning lottery outcomes?
- The ART of staff training: responding appropriately to gamblers in need
- 10 ways VSE is more than signing on the dotted line
- Who’s responsible for gambling responsibly?
- What do slot machine players need to know to make good gambling decisions?
Tag Archives: responsible gambling
I recently ran across an article by Charles Livingstone (of Australia’s Monash University) with a headline that attracted my attention: “Responsible gambling and the spectacle of the ‘problem gambler.’ ” In the article, Livingstone expresses the view that, while governments, … Continue reading
It’s fairly well-known that, like other Canadian jurisdictions, BCLC has a regulatory obligation to provide responsible gambling training to front line gambling workers across the Province. Over the years we’ve developed an appropriate curriculum, and made substantial improvements to both the content … Continue reading
It seems like such a short time ago that we hosted a wonderful group of nearly 250 old and new friends at the inaugural New Horizons in Responsible Gambling conference here in Vancouver. Although we have barely said goodbye our … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago the Minister responsible for gambling in British Columbia, Rich Coleman, announced an exciting new partnership. BCLC, the Government of British Columbia, and the University of British Columbia will launch a new gambling research centre. With a … Continue reading