- New BC liquor laws lead to changes in lottery channel communications
- Can past draws be used to predict winning lottery outcomes?
- What do slot machine players need to know to make good gambling decisions?
- Why can’t family be notified when gamblers violate a self-exclusion agreement?
- Playing the national lotteries: what everyone needs to know
Tag Archives: RGC
This was the question asked recently by reporter Mike Howell of the Vancouver Courier when news reports about the planned relocation of the Edgewater Casino mentioned the program in answer to concerns about the management of problem gambling. So what … Continue reading
(By Barry Koen-Butt. Director of Awareness Programs and Communications at the Responsible Gambling Council) There has been a lot in the news lately about the aging population in Canada and the impact this will have on the Old Age Security … Continue reading