- Can past draws be used to predict winning lottery outcomes?
- The ART of staff training: responding appropriately to gamblers in need
- Playing the national lotteries: what everyone needs to know
- What do slot machine players need to know to make good gambling decisions?
- Gambling myths a continuing challenge for RG teams
Tag Archives: standards
(by Paul Pellizzari, Ontario Lottery Corporation). Thanks Paul Smith for asking me to guest post this week. Greetings from Toronto. My name is Paul Pellizzari, Paul Smith’s counterpart at Ontario Lottery and Gaming (OLG). I’m responsible for policy and social … Continue reading